Contents

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Join Me At SYCN! Challenge #9

You're invited. Oh, yes, you are.
To what? Well, the title of this post says it all.

Spark Your Creativity Now! Challenge #9 just got started and it's going all month long.
No pressure to share right away, but it would be lovely to see what craftiness you have.

See below for my own special creation.
If you need more inspiration, the SYCN! DT has got it for you.

{Peacock, Sky & Tofu Pumpkin Photo Holder}

I bought four sets of the stacking pumpkins. They sat in my studio for a while before I finally pulled them out, making a point of actually doing something with them.

I was more than pleasantly surprised with the outcome. Isn't this photo holder super cute? I made the other 3 in different color schemes - Coming soon, I promise!


Have you ever been surprised by your craft?
Was it just fabulous or did it turn into a nightmare?
I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment if you'd like.

Happy creating, everyone! Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corrinne
    Hope you are OK. I haven't seen you posting for a while.
    WOW,Your photo holder is just brilliant! What a clever idea! Love the colour of the pumpkins too.
    I am always surprised (gotten used to by now LOL)by the amount of waste I create .... that's the nightmare bit and the fabulous surprising bit comes when I start something and it turns into something completely different which I did not expect.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete