Contents

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Journey Ends With Penguins

For my shop, I end up with imperfect clothes pins. They have chips or broken ends.
They still function perfectly - They just don't look perfect.

I decided to try a new color combination. Dark green with light pink.
Or what I like to call Avocado and Tea Rose.

Avocado & Tea Rose Distressed Mini Clothes Pins
With the little bit of paint leftover, I painted and distressed a chipboard scroll.
I cut it, so it was a heart shape, then I made a card with it.


I wanted to use up other stuff: Flowers, ribbon fragments, paper scraps & rhinestones.
To finish . . Penguin stickers. And that is how this little craft journey ended.

How did yours end?


This card was submitted to these challenges:


6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant way to use up your stash, I love the penguins. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is striking :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html?showComment=1363023384794#c6346218637911744916

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing our Dies challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - great design.
    Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and I love the colors and use of your dies. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at TotallyPapercrafts! Kim x - DT

    ReplyDelete